1st or 2nd Shift Production Worker:
1st Shift hours are Monday – Friday 6:30am – 2:30pm | 2nd Shift hours are Monday – Friday 2:30pm – 11pm | Over-time may be required
Candidates must be able to read a tape measure accurately and lift up to 75lbs. Bent Glass Design, Inc. is a drug free workplace.
We currently have the following positions open for immediate hire:
- GENERAL HELPERS: Help in all departments; handling glass, cleaning, seaming, painting, etc…
- BOX MAKERS (shipping & receiving): Make crates and secure glass for shipment, load and unload trucks for shipment or delivery, drive Fork Truck / use pallet jack / use crane
- GLASS CUTTERS: Use crane, glass pickers, suction cups, operate CNC cutting table
- GLASS FABRICATION: Glass handling, seam/grind/polish glass edges, hole drilling, glass cutting, CNC grinding equipment operation
- LAMINATING: Glass handling, cleaning glass, bagging glass, glass lay-up, glass assembly, processing
- WELDERS (Steel fabrication): General MIG welding, CNC plasma operation, grinding, cutting steel, roll steel, use crane
- MAINTENANCE / GROUNDS KEEPING: Perform general maintenance and maintain facility cleanliness, use scissor lift/high reach, assist with plumbing, electrical, engine maintenance and repair, assist to maintain facility grounds / light landscaping, front office and factory janitorial duties
Please fill out the below form to submit a resume or stop by to fill out a job application.